About Advisory Teams
Advisory Teams are groups of people representing at least two different churches who help us to discern and direct multi-church missions and projects we are facilitating as an organization. They are designed to be highly interactive, no homework experiences.
Current Advisory Teams
- The Jesus Taxi Advisory Team oversees and advises the development of the Jesus Taxi
- Christian Nonprofits Network (reforming) has historically directed a monthly networking breakfast for Christian leaders in the nonprofits, and now helps to facilitate lunches and prayer times for frontline mercy workers. In the future, we hope to cohost a “local missions” fair with local churches and organizations.
- The Whatcom Incubator supports new projects and initiatives in Whatcom County.
- Multiply Bellingham supports and networks small-scale, homegrown, and experimental ministries in our community and beyond.
- Last, besides serving as our governance and oversight, our Board also functions as an Advisory Team over the organization as a whole
What is Whatcom Love INC looking for in an Advisory Team Member?
People who are Jesus Focused. Love INC is Jesus-first and Jesus always. Christ is our Savior, Redemption and King Forever
People who will pray with us and for us. Not by might – Not by power – Not by scheme: We operate in humility by asking for the Spirit of God Almighty to go before us
A 60-minute monthly Zoom meeting. Advisory team meetings never run longer than 60 minutes. During this time, Love INC staff ask advisory team members for advice, and we pray for the project we’re working on. That’s it! Prayer, your advice, and no homework.