Getting Help from the Holiday Giving Project
We welcome anyone experiencing need of any sort to ask for help via the Holiday Giving Project. You can express interest by filling out the form below or calling our office at 360.671.6201.
- How long will this form be open? This form will be open until December 4th.
- Can I fill out this form on behalf of someone else? Yes! Just fill provide your information in the contact fields, and their story and needs in the appropriate fields, and then note your connection in the additional information box.
- What can I expect after filling out this form? Our office will be in touch with you to ensure that we have all of your information complete and correct. Some additional information or verification may be asked of you at that point. Once we have entered you into the system, we will try to connect you with a group of generous people in the community, who should be in touch with you in the days surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Can you guarantee that my needs will be met? No. While we will do everything we can to connect needs with givers, we can’t guarantee that every need will be met. However, we will work hard to ensure that every family who completes the intake process receives some meaningful connection in the spirit of the season that ministers to their needs.
- If I’m getting help from you, what do you want from me in return? “Freely you have received, freely give.” We are not expecting anything in return from people who are served through the giving project. However, as you are able, we would encourage you to consider signing up to give via a giving project as well. You can also serve with Whatcom Love INC, or contact us about other opportunities to serve and get connected in our community.