We are rejoicing over the many blessings, both large and small, that have passed through the Love INC office in 2016.
- Over 698 pieces of furniture have been delivered to clients
- 5 Greyhound bus passes have been purchased to help homeless clients reunite with family
- Auto repairs of 3 single women
- 3 pairs of new shoes purchased for homeless men returning to work.
- 5 Birth certificates paid for so that young children could be registered in local schools.
- Tires purchased for a family.
- A disabled client has gotten help from Lyndale glass for window replacement
- Roof repairs for a needy family provided by a partner church
- A client received moving help from a partner church
- Back to school clothes provided by REStyle for low-income teens
- A large donation of firewood delivered to a client by a partner church member
- New dorm refrigerator purchased for a woman with severe food allergies and needs to keep her food separate for her roommates.
- We have shared many WTA bus passes, gas vouchers, food cards and even purchased a birthday cake for a young mom that wished to celebrate her daughter’s birthday.
Praise the Lord! These are just a few of the many ways Love INC has blessed our community this year, and we would not have been able to do so without the support of our partner churches, community organizations and the many private donors. Thank you for helping us bless so many!
Cindy McKay, Clearinghouse Coordinator