Here is your local impact! You brought God’s love this month to these people in their moment of need:
- A local low-income elderly couple received plumbing work; you who give to Love INC covered the estimate and a neighbor’s plumber did the work for minimal cost.
- A widowed mom of four kids received rental deposit assistance in her time of need. While we don’t normally do rent, so this was a special request that was covered by many local churches: NW Baptist, Northlake Community, Spring Creek, Trinity Lutheran, Funnel Ministry, & two individual volunteers with Love INC.
- Several low income senior citizens received help with transportation to doctor’s appointments provided by partner church volunteer at Hope in Christ.
- An elderly client received assistance with a leaking roof provided by a partner church volunteer at North Bay CTK.
- A local homeless teen needed help getting ID which was provided by partner church Hillcrest Chapel.
- Preliminary plans for a wheelchair ramp for a young girl with cerebral palsy; this was a collaborative effort by Cornerstone Community Church and North County CTK. This project is a work in process.
- Greyhound ticket for a homeless women returning to Spokane provided by a team of 5 local churches in cooperative benevolence.
This is what love looks like. Thank you for your participation and gifts that we get to make available to those struggling in Whatcom County! Love INC is a partnership of churches cooperating in unity to respond with love in the time of need. You are a significant part of this effort to extend kindness in Christ’s name. – The Clearinghouse Call-Center