1-on-1: Managing Your Money is a financial coaching program, offered to members of our community who need help and guidance with their finances and financial habits.
FREE 12-Week Course: START DATE FOR SPRING QUARTER SESSIONS IS APRIL 20th, 2017
- Personal, one-on-on couching
- Setting & following a budget
- Prioritizing & scheduling debt payoff
- Negotiating with creditors
- Help with financial decisions
- Employment & career strategies
- Encouragement, support and prayer
- No cost to participants
- Registration is required
- Location: Bellingham Covenant Church
- Day & Time: Thursday 6:30 PM begins on Sept 8th
- Program is 12 weekly sessions, both couples and individuals welcome
- Child care available free of charge
**To register for this free course, please call the Love INC office at 360-671-6201.
Possible Group Presentations:
- Banking tips
- Understanding insurances
- Federal tax basics
- Unifying the family spending practices
- Emotional spending
- Organizational tips
- Practical suggestions for living within your means
- Smart food shopping
Our coaches are experienced people who are passionate about helping people, non-judgmental and folks just like the rest of us. The program is offered in Bellingham, Lynden and Birch Bay.
If you are interested in finding out more information about the program and/or would like to sign up OR would like to volunteer as a coach or assistant coach, please call the Love INC office at (360) 671-6201.
*Here’s what some of our recent “graduates” of the program had to say*
“This has been a lifesaver. Thank you all. You all mean so much to me.”
“My coaches are awesome.”
“I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.”