1-on-1: Managing Your Money is a financial coaching program, offered to members of our community who need help and guidance with their finances and financial habits.
Winter Quarter Dates: Orientation is January 10, 2019 and first class is January 17th; Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. Registration is required. Course is free. Please call our office 360-671-6201 to complete an intake and register for the course.
FREE 11-Week Course hosted at Bellingham Covenant Church 1530 E Bakerview Road.
- Personal consultation and coaching
- Setting & following a budget
- Prioritizing debt payoff
- Negotiating with creditors
- Help with financial decisions
- Employment & career strategies
- Encouragement, support and prayer
- Registration is required, course is free for participants
- Free child care provided
- Location: Bellingham Covenant Church or see if alternate arrangements may be made
- Program is 11 weekly sessions, both couples and individuals welcome
To register, please call the Love INC office at 360-671-6201.
Possible Group Presentations:
- Banking tips
- Credit card facts
- Federal tax basics
- Emotional spending
- Organizational tips
- Living within a budget
- Smart food shopping
Our coaches are experienced people who are passionate about helping people, non-judgmental and folks just like the rest of us. The program is offered in Bellingham, Lynden and Birch Bay.
*Here’s what some of our recent “graduates” of the program had to say*
“This has been a lifesaver. Thank you all. You all mean so much to me.”
“My coaches are awesome.”
“I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.”