1-on-1: Managing Your Money is a financial coaching program, offered to members of our community who need help and guidance with their finances and financial habits.
Enrollment is open for Fall Quarter: Begins September 13th, Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. Registration is required. Course is free. Please call our office 360-671-6201 to complete an intake and register for the course.
FREE 11-Week Course hosted at Bellingham Covenant Church 1530 E Bakerview Road.
- Personal, one-on-on coaching
- Setting & following a budget
- Prioritizing & scheduling debt payoff
- Negotiating with creditors
- Help with financial decisions
- Employment & career strategies
- Encouragement, support and prayer
- No cost to participants
- Registration is required
- Location: Bellingham Covenant Church
- Day & Time: Thursday 6:30 PM begins on Sept 13, 2018 with orientation, 20th for first class.
- Program is 12 weekly sessions, both couples and individuals welcome
- Child care available free of charge
**To register for this free course, please call the Love INC office at 360-671-6201.
Possible Group Presentations:
- Banking tips
- Understanding insurances
- Federal tax basics
- Unifying the family spending practices
- Emotional spending
- Organizational tips
- Practical suggestions for living within your means
- Smart food shopping
Our coaches are experienced people who are passionate about helping people, non-judgmental and folks just like the rest of us. The program is offered in Bellingham, Lynden and Birch Bay.
If you are interested in finding out more information about the program and/or would like to sign up OR would like to volunteer as a coach or assistant coach, please call the Love INC office at (360) 671-6201.
*Here’s what some of our recent “graduates” of the program had to say*
“This has been a lifesaver. Thank you all. You all mean so much to me.”
“My coaches are awesome.”
“I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.”